Friday, January 30, 2009
Thanks!
Thanks to everyone for their prayers the last couple days!! The surgery went well, and I was able to pump once then nurse Callie around bed time, so she was fine also. I think the surgery will greatly help my weaning her, she is down to three times a day nursing, almost two. She's taking a cup really well. It is a little crazy around here, the kids all have head colds and the doctor confirmed this morning that Tate has strep throat, so he's on medicine for that now. We had the people come for a second bid this morning, and I'm sure they thought we were crazy b/c of all that was going on and how terrible I looked. I'm in pain, it feels best just to lie flat, so that's what I'm going to do for as long as I can. I haven't figured out a pain free way to sit up yet, so I hope I can figure that out soon. Pray that I heal QUICKLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WE have been thinking and praying for you and your fam! I am so glad to hear that you are doing ok... I hope you feel back to normal soon!
Fawnda
Hooray! I am glad things went well, but I will definitely be praying you figure out how to sit soon--that would be absolutely no fun at all! I hope the kids heal fast--at least you know about the strep. What crummy timing! And more hoorays about the weaning! <3
Ugh, what a horrible time for everyone to get sick. But so glad it went smoothly with Callie =-)
I'm praying for you all .. hopefully you find a good way to sit up!
oh my!!! i wish you well soon!!!!
Post a Comment