We are starting to actually get somewhere with the house stuff. We have decided(I think) on this siding. We're hopefully going to do a random squared staggered edge on the gable parts of the house in olive with a 7.5 inch(I think) regular wood grain siding(the picture of the wood grain didn't have the color on it) in olive. We'll have white trim. The windows are frustrating b/c we can't get what we want b/c of fire code stuff, and the size of the living room window and it being a load bearing wall. It narrows it down to stuff we didn't really want.
I need some opinions about the front door, though. We don't really want to have a grid if we can't have a grid on the windows, so tell me what you think. Do we go with a slight grid like this or go with this or maybe this. There is one more I like but I can't find on the website, its just in the brochure. Then we have to choose one side panel thing to replace our hideous glass blocks. Tell me what you think about the door options.
Women’s Workout Tank Top as low as $7.49!
4 hours ago
4 comments:
Our door has the half moon window at the top and I like it because if a stranger comes to the door they can automatically see into your house and see you if you are in your Pjs (which we are for half the day around here!) so, my vote is for the half moon window at the top!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the door. Of course, mom could make a cute little curtain....so I'm not any help!
We have a half moon too but I vote against it b/c we can't see who is there! Funny, the differences in preference.
I like the middle door the best, Sarah. Two windows, plain glass.
Middle one is my choice! Not sure of the layout of your house, but Leif is now tall enough to look out our front door and he really seems to like that... when I yell, "Dad is home!"
Post a Comment