Oh, not just boys .. KayLynn jumps off the back of our couch WITHOUT pillows on the ground. I've managed to catch Viv before she follows .. I see broken bones in our summer.It's ridiculous, really.I love when he says, "This is gonna be good!" lol
Have they been watching Toy Story? :)
Come on, I know you and Laci did that as kids too!
Pillow diving is a daily happening here! Today it was actually the pile of clean clothes! Gotta love life with boys!
I have to say they look smarter than their daddy at that age---I don't remember Brent thinking to jump on pillows! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, not just boys .. KayLynn jumps off the back of our couch WITHOUT pillows on the ground. I've managed to catch Viv before she follows .. I see broken bones in our summer.
It's ridiculous, really.
I love when he says, "This is gonna be good!" lol
Have they been watching Toy Story? :)
Come on, I know you and Laci did that as kids too!
Pillow diving is a daily happening here! Today it was actually the pile of clean clothes! Gotta love life with boys!
I have to say they look smarter than their daddy at that age---I don't remember Brent thinking to jump on pillows! :)
Post a Comment