Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mullet Pigtails

I just gave Callie her very first pigtails!! She looked so cute, but you could only tell from the back. She has a bit of a mullet going on. Some would say(Brent) she takes after me, but I still maintain that I just had a lot of bangs!!!!! Here are pictures of her pigtails:





And one of Hunter after he wrote his name and drew a picture of himself during quiet time yesterday:

3 comments:

Laci said...

The pigtails are darling! And I love Hunter's "r". It reminds me of my popsicle A's with another line added.

Nette said...

Sarah, Callie's hair is so cute. Tiny little tufts.

Hunter is writing very well! Do you teach him or does he just pick it up?

brentandsarah said...

Nette,

I try to teach Hunter when I can. I try and have him practice writing his name every day, but I don't always get to it. He's getting better.

Laci,

Haha, I remember your popsicle a's. I've seen them in some of the Berinstein Bear books mom's given the boys.