Next month is the big month, folks! My baby will turn one year! I can't believe it. In some ways the time has flown by and in other ways its crept along quite slowly. Some new things she's doing this month:
-drinking from a cup. We are practicing this and she has one or two a day. She does really well with it.
-she can now go up and down the stairs. She learned how to go down them by herself. I don't let her do it unless I am right there watching her super close, but she can do it.
-can blow kisses. She loves the kisses.
-she's working on her 12 month molars, and is waking up crying in the night a lot.
I would have thought by now I would have been able to write that she's walking or at least standing on her own, but she isn't. That's OK, I'm not trying to rush her, but for as active as she is I'm surprised she isn't running all over the place right now. I found some cute heart sprinkles at Target and I'm already starting to think about her birthday party.
1 comment:
Sarah, I love your one-on-one posts about your children.
You are a caring mother.
Lucky kids!
Post a Comment