Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cheese!!

Callie's new thing is, when she sees the camera, to scrunch her face into a smile and say "Cheese!" She actually says it. It's pretty cute. Here is her doing that and a few other pictures.
Eating the delicious snow ice cream we made yesterday.

There's a new sheriff in town!

Hunter's "tough face".

The boys like to lift up their shirts and put their stomachs on the cold fireplace tile....b/c its not already cold enough in our house?????!?!


Today we resume our weekly MAC playtime, and on Monday morning we start back at ECFE. I like having things to look forward to!

3 comments:

Laci said...

I want to hear her say cheese!

That's nice that your play times are starting back up again. It will help winter speed up.

Can you send me a little ice cream?

Britt said...

Aw, pretty girl!

I love the boys in front of the fireplace .. why DO they do the things they do?!?

Oh, to be inside their brain for a day.

Nikki said...

Perhaps the boys aren't thinking real clearly due to the -0 climate