I think we may have started a new thing tonight. We had our good friends over for some pizza, all of us in our pj's and then watched the movie Chicken Little. We're borrowing my sister and Alex's "Top 108 Disney Movies" that he got overseas. So...we have 107 more movies and LOTS of cold winter nights still left in the season. We're gonna keep it fresh around here!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Pizza Pajama Movie Night
I think we may have started a new thing tonight. We had our good friends over for some pizza, all of us in our pj's and then watched the movie Chicken Little. We're borrowing my sister and Alex's "Top 108 Disney Movies" that he got overseas. So...we have 107 more movies and LOTS of cold winter nights still left in the season. We're gonna keep it fresh around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like fun. I'm glad those movies are getting some good use!
I love this new tradition, Sarah! Guests in pjs is something I would like to try. Come cozy.
Post a Comment