Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our Friday Night in pictures...

Brent came home from work saying that his cousin had invited us out to the resort he's staying at for the week to swim, so we decided to go. It's always a gamble taking the kids to a pool, b/c the last few times we've gone they have whined and been scared and not enjoyed it at all(which means WE don't enjoy it at all). I think the many trips to the beach this past summer helped them with their fear of the water b/c they LOVED it. They had a ton of fun.

We started the evening by having our traditional Friday night pizza. This night we had chicken bacon ranch pizza...
...the boys sat nicely at the table reading books while I made the pizza...
...Callie got into the drawers while I was making the pizza...
...and then we were off to Breezy. Here's some pictures of our pool time:



I was SO surprised at Hunter. He put on his floaty arm things and was happy swimming by himself! He did a great job!
A little snack was necessary after swim time...

3 comments:

Nette said...

Sarah, that pizza looks *delicious* and the swimming looks warm and fun.

You are.

Jen* said...

Sarah,
I love picture posts! Callie looks so adorable in her swimsuit : her eyes are enormous and beautiful!
I agree with Nette, your pizza looks delish and inspires me to make one for dinner.
~ Jen*

Laci said...

I agree about the pizza. I might need to know how you did that.

I sure miss those kids...I wish I could see them sooner!