Wednesday, January 28, 2009

EEEK!

So, I'm just a little bit stressed right now. I'm going to go have some chocolate after I type this. Here's whats going on:

-we decided on doors, windows, side panel, siding colors and styles, the way we want our addition to go, what kind of insulation we will use.

-we have contractor number 2 coming Friday morning. This is good b/c we HAVE to have at least two bids, so we will and it won't hold anything up! The date the bids need to go in is Feb 9.

-we might get to start as early as a week after we accept the bid, which could mean late next month!!!

-my parents are on their way up. I will be GLAD to see them!!!

-Tate has a fever and looks absolutely miserable. Brent has a cold and Callie has one, too. She was up in the middle of the night crying, but luckily I got her back to sleep WITHOUT nursing her.

-I've been taking vitamin C and eating clementines like they're going out of style to prevent myself from getting sick...recovering from hernia surgery and sneezing don't sound like a good mix to me!

-I am so incredible stressed that the people in my family are getting sick. I am going to need to rely a lot on Brent for a couple days, and Callie is clingy, fussy and wants to nurse more when she is sick, so this is not great timing!

-I can't eat anything past midnight, so I'm looking to have a giant 11 o'clock snack; ;)

-I asked Hunter to go clean his toy room b/c that is where my dad likes to sleep, and he did a fantastic job, it was very cute to see everything lined up and organized.

-I have everything but two things done on my list of things to do before tomorrow, so I'm right on track.

Pray that everything goes well tomorrow!

5 comments:

felicitouschick said...

We will be praying!

Laci said...

I've been praying for you, Sarah. I'm glad mom and dad are going to come help out, too. In a normal situation you know I would also come with them! :)

Tom and Ashley said...

I've been thinking about you all day today, knowing what tomorrow brings for you. I will continue to pray for you, hope everything goes well and that your family feels better soon as well. take care!! Enjoy your 11 o'clock snack :) lol

Jason and Fawnda said...

Sarah- We will be praying for you and you fam!

Love,
Fawnda, Jason and Ky

Britt said...

Oofta, honey .. praying for you!

And if you feel the urge to sneeze after surgery, try squeezing the space between your thumb and pointer finger as hard as you can.

I read, back in highschool, that it's a pressure point for sneezing .. I've been using it ever since, and it works most of the time for me.

But I'll be praying you don't have to use it for at least eight weeks =-)