Favorites:
cereal- Kix and Life cereal
vegetable- carrots and broccoli
drink- juice, milk, water
toy- race cars
TV Show- Little Einsteins
game- Candyland
book- race car books
restaurant- the ones at the cities
holiday- Christmas
animal- a lion
color- blue and green
fruit- grapes
shirt- camouflage shirt
movie- Cars
food- ice cream
If you could change your name, what would you choose? Isaiah
What do you love about each person in our family? Dad- wrestling with him, Mom-reading books with her, Tate-wrestling with him and eating with him, Callie- like lovin on her
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? the beach
What is your favorite thing to do? opening presents
Hunter just said to me after I asked him all these questions, "You know who my favorite loving person is?? YOU!"
6 comments:
This is cute. I think it's funny that his favorite thing to do is open presents!
Aw, cutie! I love that he says his favorite thing to do with Tate is wrestle and eat. Such a boy! =-)
oh, priceless...
I think that it is cute that his favorite restaurant is the ones in the cities... how does he know?!? He has the same favorite food as uncle Jason!
Fawnda
broccoli? He eats broccoli? How did you DO that? :)
What a cutie. I love what he added at the end.
Ah, children are just beyond wonderful in getting right down to the good stuff.
We as adults could do well to be so free.
Post a Comment