We hibernated last week for a few days. We went to MAC on Thursday and then didn't go out of the house again until Sunday morning for church. The temps are minus and I didn't HAVE to be out, so it was good to stay in the warm indoors. Brent was able to be around on Friday day, he just had to work at night, so that was nice. He started fixing the hole in the wall and played with the kids. They watched a movie that night while I (tried) to paint my toe and finger nails. I definitely felt more girly after.
Brent took Hunter to the new Veggie tales pirate movie on Sunday with our friend and his kids. Brent said Hunter seemed to like it. After they went to Burger King and played around in the indoor play land. I, meanwhile, was in the middle of another gallbladder attack. I don't even want to talk about them anymore, I can't take it. I am scared to eat anything anymore. Miserable is how I felt, and I still don't feel good. I just have to think that soon there WILL be something I can do about it. I mostly worry about the baby and how it could affect it.
And now for my bargain. I had been wanting this particular jacket for a whole year now. It was $60.00. I thought about getting it when it was on sale for $40, but decided not to. That was in the beginning of the fall. Then I was at Kohl's last week with my friend and saw it marked down to $25. I had a 15% coupon that wouldn't be good until a week later, so I made a deal with myself that I'd wait it out and if they still had it when I went to my OB appt(tomorrow) I would get it. My friend called me Saturday from Kohl's and said it was there marked down to $18 AND she had a 20% coupon for it, so I ended up getting it for about $15! I was so pumped. I am a hardcore bargain shopper and love a good deal. I can't exactly zip it up currently, but I know it fits b/c I've tried it on non-pregnant. Here it is:
Hunter still hasn't been taking naps, and today was awesome b/c he pooped in the potty!! Praise the LORD! Brent and I rewarded him with everything we could think of. He'd been trying to go for the last 3 days, but would chicken out when we would sit him down. He finally went this morning, and I hope that is a reoccurring event in our house!
Tate was up to his usual mischief today. He tried sticking Hunter's credit cards in our humidifier fan, and early this morning dumped a cup of lukewarm coffee on himself. You can't take your eyes off of him for a second! But he's so cute.
A couple funny Hunter sayings:
-I asked him a question today and his reply was: "I'm afraid so."
-this isn't a saying, but I had my head laid on my arm not feeling good this morning and he came over and rubbed my arm, kissed my cheek and then kissed my belly and told me to feel better. He said he would kiss Callie when she came out and make funny faces at her and help me by getting diapers and blankets. What a sweetie pie! Things to melt a mother's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment