Today was a pretty good day. I had a break and it was relaxing. Well, parts. I wasn't too relaxed finishing Harry Potter. That's right, its over! Whew! The stress! The boys were up at 6:20 this morning, and so I was all set for it being a long day, but I decided to go on a walk with a friend around 10:30 and gma Debbie called and asked to get the boys, so I walked them over after the walk. So from 11 to 4:30ish I had the house to myself. I spent the majority of it finishing Harry Potter. It was SO nice to have a good chunk of free time where I wasn't off to any appointments or anything. I had also lost my keys. I discovered them gone on Sunday morning, and we had looked everywhere. Brent even went through three bags of trash since Tate is going through a "throw everything away" phase, but he never found them. I was sure we weren't going to find them, but I retraced my steps and thought the last place I'd had them was the library, and I called there this afternoon and asked if they'd found any keys, and praise the Lord they had! So that was a great relief. We had a date night tonight, also. Brent and I had our friends over to play cards. It was nice and relaxing. This week is much more low key than last week. We are taking Hunter to a sibling class at St Joseph's tomorrow night to learn about babies and to tour the Family Birthplace with him and make the baby a gift. I am excited for that and hope it goes well.
Debbie told me something funny Hunter said to her. Whenever Hunter asks why when I tell him something that there really isn't an answer to, instead of saying "Because I said so," I've been saying, "Because I'm the boss." He doesn't like it I don't think, but today he asked Debbie if he could ride in the front seat of her car. She said no, that the policemen wouldn't like it and they are the boss. Hunter looked at her and said, "No, mommy's the boss." I thought that was hysterical. He is listening! Here are a couple pictures from yesterday. It was so winter nice out!
2 comments:
I love your pictures! The sun sparkling behind Hunter makes them look so professional and artistic.
You have definitely trained Hunter well in knowing who the boss is. Way to go!
Post a Comment