MAC was cancelled this morning and so the boys and I stayed in. It was nice not to have to run anywhere. I got some cleaning done. Here is a cute picture of our vacuum cleaners. Hunter parked his right next to mine after we vacuumed. Tate went around with the attachment pretending to vacuum, too.
My boys are good helpers.
Hunter gave us another comedy show today. He stands on his drum and makes up stories usually about things falling on his head. I don't know where he comes up with them, but after he says we have to laugh at him. He is an entertainer! I got a fun picture of him jumping off the drum.
I had an epiphany last night. I don't know whether it was going to Brent's appointment yesterday and realizing the finality of no more kids after this one, but I got really excited about the baby. Honestly, the things I have thought of most so far this pregnancy are how I don't want to do the whole newborn thing again. With no sleep, nursing constantly, new routine and having to still make time for the other two. Those were the overwhelming thoughts, and I feel bad for thinking them. I am excited to see what the baby looks like, esp if its a girl, and what the personality will be like. I've always been excited for that, but I feel like I finally realize that, hey, I'm going to have a baby! Another feeling I've had constantly is the shock of getting pregnant, and I guess I might be finally getting over that and on to the excited part. I decided last night that I'm going to try not to complain about how much longer of an eternity I'll be pregnant and just enjoy these last few weeks. I only have around 6 more weeks! Seven sounded like forever, but 6 is much sooner sounding to me. I'm going to try to enjoy theses weeks b/c I know it will be the last time. I have to say that I am really happy and content with the idea of three kids. I never pictured I'd have three, but I sure am excited!
A couple funny Hunter sayings and then a picture of Brent and the boys. Tate looks ornery.
-I told Hunter this morning at breakfast that we were taking Tate for his shots tomorrow and his eyes got big and he said, "Oh no!" Then he looked at Tate and patted his arm and told him, "Its OK, Tate, they might hurt but mommy and I will be there to protect you."
-Hunter was saying how he doesn't take naps, but Tate does. I said that he still had quiet time, though, and Hunter said, "And you have quiet time and you eat dessert popsicles." I had to laugh. He came out of the playroom once last week and found me eating an ice cream pop.
2 comments:
We're thinking and praying for you right now! It's shot time right now :( Tate is such a trooper, Im sure he will do just fine--especially with his big brother there to help :) Hope it goes well at Walmart! you are ambitious! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
love
Nikk and Joe
Sarah~!
I am glad you are enjoying the last few weeks of baby time now. I'm mostly glad that you are excited for her...oh, tiny baby.
I want to hold her!
Nette
Post a Comment