I have to do some husband bragging, but first I have to say how much I HATE MY GALLBLADDER!!!!!! I am in the middle of having an "attack" and it stinks! I wish so hard that I would never have another again! I wish I could do something to make it go away. I've been watching what I eat, but I guess its just the pregnancy that is making it difficult. I was on a pregnancy message board that had some ladies on there who also suffer from this and it was sort of comforting to hear them talk about how awful it is. I'm pretty sick from this one. Luckily(and this is where I start to brag) Brent was home all day b/c he is working nights these next couple days. He was WONDERFUL. He watched the boys for me and helped make supper and let me rest upstairs. He brought me all the TV shows on DVD I would want to watch and was very sympathetic and sweet. He even got me a rose! I came downstairs and immediately plopped on the couch, and he had it sitting on the table. I was so sick I didn't even notice it, so he finally came out and gave it to me. He is so sweet. I don't know what I would have done without him today(well, today and everyday, I found a good man) So I have to brag him up, b/c not all guys are as awesome as he is. I just hope this pain ends soon.
I mentioned it to the doctor at my appointment this morning, but he said there wasn't anything that could be done till after the baby. I asked him to make sure that the baby wasn't being hurt by this, and he said no, that is wasn't. Just me. The appointment was otherwise unexciting. I go in two weeks and every two weeks now. I saw my MOPS friend at my appointment, so it was fun to chat with her while waiting. Ok, I feel horrible so I am going to go. A funny Hunter saying: at breakfast this morning he was trying to eat his muffin with a fork, but unsuccessfully, and he said to me, "Mom, this cinnamon roll is not cooperating!"
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment