Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things I liked about Thursday...

-a cup of coffee in the morning. I love coffee!
-getting to MAC on time.
-driving to MAC in our newly fixed van...that actually runs and doesn't overheat after seconds(although it shouldn't for $1300!)
-holding a sleeping Callie at MAC. She never is still anymore, so I cherish the times when I can cuddle with her.
-racing Tate in the gym at MAC. He would say, "Ready, go!"
-the BEAUTIFUL weather! It was 65 degrees and sunny out!
-the picnic the kids and I had outside on the porch.
-playing in the leaves with the boys after lunch.
-having a meeting with our grant guy about our house repairs. It IS going to happen!!
-baking chocolate chip cookies with Hunter.
-EATING chocolate chip cookies with Hunter while we read books.
-taking pictures of the kids outside, like this one:(Tate was still napping)

-watching Callie get her first Jeep ride. She LOVED it!

-having the boys come inside while I was making supper and giving me little flowers they picked. Hunter told me "Here are some flowers for you b/c you love us."
-going out with my friend after supper.
-finding the best stocking stuffer gift for the boys....magnetic dress up Lightning McQueens! I love the Target dollar isle! The boys will love them!
-coming home and finding that Brent doesn't have to go to work tonight!

It was a good day.

3 comments:

Laci said...

That DOES sound like a good day, and I love how happy Callie looks riding in the jeep.

jen* said...

I really liked this post. It is amazing how much you packed into a day! I think your children are so beautiful. I can't wait to see their Halloween costumes (if you celebrate)!

Nikki said...

You mean we could have stayed out later?! I'm glad Brent didn't have to work...that's a fun surprise for you.