Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On the move

We've been on the move lately, this being the reason for lack of posts. Also on the move: Callie. That girl will be walking before a year, mark my words. She can now pull herself up to standing on things. Yesterday I found her standing next to one of Tate's toys and only holding onto it with one arm!
She is pulling herself up on everything, which means I'll be spending my days making sure she doesn't fall.

My sister has been here so we've been busy. Yesterday we made these(I gained five pounds just looking at the picture) and they were so good. Then we've been working on some magnets. They required some serious glue, very stinky stuff, so we had fun going around in masks. It's been really nice having her here.


Yesterday we also had a field trip for our ECFE class. I was SO glad to have Laci here, it would have been so difficult to watch all three kids without help. We rode on a school bus. The boys were very excited for that:




We toured their campus and it was very interesting. We made a recycled craft of a bug.



The boys put on quite a show for us last night. They were REALLY hyper...I think letting them have one of our chocolate creations did that to them. They were dancing around and jumping all over the place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! look at her!!! i can't believe she's standing already! i bet she wants to be on the move just like her big brothers. :) she's so adorable, sarah! best of luck avoiding head injuries! we've already had a couple cheek bruises, fat lips, and goose-eggs...and molly's fallen some too! :D

Britt said...

Oh Callie is getting SO big! How adorable is she?!

And I got a big kick out of the boys in undies and a red shoe .. That'll make a great one for their wedding slideshow ;o) lol

Nikki said...

I'd ask for one of your treats, but I know better...I'm sure they're gone already.

Susan said...

I am loving that last photo of the boys - classic! Save that one for their 21sts ;)