wow! those are so great! what kind of camera do you have? do you use picasa, or what editing do you use? great job!
Definitely beats Sears! Great job! I may have to consult you on cameras...I think mine is dying. :( It is so sad!
Very nice! I think we're getting a new camera today. Ours still is acting weird. Isaiah and Olivia's birthdays are coming and I consider it an emergency.
These are great, Sarah! Did you take them in your old computer area?
Yes, better than Sears. I love them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow! those are so great! what kind of camera do you have? do you use picasa, or what editing do you use? great job!
Definitely beats Sears! Great job! I may have to consult you on cameras...I think mine is dying. :( It is so sad!
Very nice! I think we're getting a new camera today. Ours still is acting weird. Isaiah and Olivia's birthdays are coming and I consider it an emergency.
These are great, Sarah! Did you take them in your old computer area?
Yes, better than Sears. I love them.
Post a Comment