Callie was eight months this weekend. She doesn't go for a checkup this month, so I don't have any new measurements, but she is growing!
Some eight month facts:
-she has eight teeth, but is working on about 4 more it looks like.
-she slept through the night three nights this past week, which is the only nights shes slept through this month.
-she's still being a great eater! She has squash, sweet potatoes, green beans and carrots for veggies regularly and pears, plums and bananas for fruit. She does great with Cheerios too. I've been using the Happy Baby and grinding up some chicken or roast when we have it along with veggies.
-she loves baths! I usually give the boys a bath first and she stands at the edge of the tub and talks to them while waving her hands about. I've started giving her baths without her bathtub. She is much too squirmy for it anymore and she really likes being able to move around and splash. (All bath time is completely supervised, just so you know!)
-she's growing some hair! It's made me hopeful that I'll be able to put barrettes and clips in it before she's a teenager.
-she really likes to stand. She'll pull herself up on anything.
-she loves the Johny Jump up still.
-she's been saying "da da" and other noises that sound like words. She has such a girly voice.
-she'll finally sit on her own. I'm sure she could have done this months ago, but she just crawled too early, so that's all she wanted to do. Now she'll sit still for a minute or so.
She's a lot of fun!
2 comments:
Cute outfit! If only she'd stop squirming so we could really see how long she is :)
Oh my! Callie is so dear! I want to squeeze her little, dimpled cheeks.
Post a Comment