Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally, a good nights sleep!!!


Callie fell asleep in her highchair while I was making the boys lunch yesterday, so cute!

Callie slept through the night last night AND took a two hour nap! I can't tell you how awesome that makes me feel. That was the longest nap I've seen her take in months, and I can't remember the last time she slept through the night. Brent and I determined that she is getting her top incisors and possibly her bottom ones as well. We've decided that is why she is constantly waking up, so last night we gave her some oragel before bed and she didn't wake up! Praise the Lord, I needed a nights sleep. This morning I woke up at 6:30, went down and read my morning Bible reading, made coffee and some muffins for the kids, it was a GREAT morning!

I decided today that fall is my favorite picture taking season. The leaves around here are still so pretty! I took more of the kids yesterday:





Brent got the dishwasher completely installed in our cabinets. It is SO nice having a little extra space to walk around. He is very handy. Also, yesterday I got a call from our grant guy, Jason, and he seems to think that our remodel could still happen this year after all!! He is working on our project list and hopes to mail it out next week and all we have to do is approve it and then we get to start looking for a contractor. He said lots of contractors are willing to work through the winter since its been such a slow year, so we are hopeful. It would be great to save some on energy costs this winter. I'd love the house to be less drafty(not to mention nice to look at on the outside). We decided we are going to just go ahead and build on a mud room. With three kids I really think we need one. Esp where our new door will be located. The grant won't cover it, but we are going to go ahead and do it ourselves b/c I know I will get frustrated with it pretty quick. It'll be nice to have a place for our shoes and coats and also a place for the sand:)

Well, I better go make use of the time I have!

1 comment:

Nette said...

Is Tate feeding Callie a leaf? Yum.
Her face is getting some real structure to it. She looks even cuter. Is that possible?!