That has been the question around our house lately. The doc I am speaking of is Doc Hudson, of the movie Cars. Hunter has a lot of the cars from that movie and he has lost Doc. The boys and I were sitting on the couch Saturday morning and Hunter saw our sign that says "Faith". He asked what it meant and I told him that faith is knowing something without seeing it. I told him that we can't see God but we know he's there and that is faith. He agreed with me and then said, "Hey, I can't see Doc but I know he's here in our house! That's faith!" He's even prayed to find him. I decided to try looking for him today, so I gave the boys flashlights and we checked under all the furniture. We didn't find Doc but we DID find lots of other things;) That got me cleaning. I feel like writing another version of "If you give a mouse a Cookie". I get sidetracked easily. I ended up putting some of the kids toys in containers and moving the furniture around in the play room. They seem to like some toys more when they aren't around all the time. I put away the musical instruments(hallelujah!) some construction machines and the doctor stuff. I know that when I put the food in a tupperware container last year and I bring it out once or twice a week they actually play with it and it is easier to keep track of. I got a lot done, but we still didn't find Doc. I got out some chalk for the chalkboard side of the easel, and Hunter really enjoyed practicing his name. Tate enjoyed coloring not on the easel but on his sister's face.
Speaking of Callie, she can add the Johny Jump up to the list of things she's fallen asleep in. I was getting lunch cleaned up and the boys down for their naps and she fell asleep while I was doing that.


I've been trying to have Tate go pee on the potty lately. I know he's not near ready, but I am hoping he'll be ready sooner than Hunter was. He told me this morning that he was pooping and I hurried him to the potty and he went on the potty!! That is very exciting!
A funny Hunter saying:
-Brent usually says to me after a meal he likes, "You're a good cook and beautiful." Hunter has been thanking me for making the food lately and calling me beautiful right after.
2 comments:
May I come over Friday for your homemade hawaiian pizza? Mmm.
Yeah, posting a menu on your blog might mean unexpected visitors at meal times.. :P
Also, Hunter's imitating Brent is ADORABLE :)
Post a Comment