
On Sunday Hunter and I went to get a pumpkin and we carved it, roasted the seeds and made carmel apples. The carmel apples were so sticky that our jaws were sore when we got done eating them(not to mention the kids...think sticky mess)
We should be getting our van back late tomorrow! I'm very excited b/c I have missed it. Although I'm not complaining, its been kind of hard on the back putting all the kids in the borrowed Bonneville. The kids are nice and cozy back there.
Last night Brent introduced the boys to going down the stairs on sleeping bags. I'd rather he not of done this, b/c I foresee an injury in the near future, but boys will be boys, right? The boys LOVED every minute of it, they laughed and laughed. So far staying inside every night hasn't been too bad. Its always hard at first when you are so used to being outside every night.
I've got a head cold right now, so hopefully it is over soon.
Pray for my bro and sis-in-law as they travel to Korea tomorrow to pick up my new nephew!!
1 comment:
Hooray for a new baby in the family! I can't wait to see pictures of all the Norman kids. What a group~!
Post a Comment