The nice hole in our wall before the window was in:
Here is what they found as insulation around the window in our bedroom when they went to replace it on Friday. I think I'll wash it up and wear it to church;)
A pretty recent pic of the outside, except now all the siding is off and its all tar papered.
Temporary look of dining space:
Pre-pantry:
Installed:
After a coat of stain:
We had a birthday party for Matty and Callie this weekend, since Callie's was postponed earlier due to us having the flu. It was really neat to get all the cousins together. Here are some pictures from that:
I thought it was cute that Matty pushed Callie on the car:
And Gma Debbie and her grandkids:
I must brag some about my awesome and wonderful husband. There is NO ONE I'd rather be remodeling with than him. He is so patient and level headed, not to mention very talented and handy. I really appreciate all the hard work he has put into the house, not only now but since we've bought this place. He is so hardworking and I appreciate him very much!!! Thanks, baby!
4 comments:
What a change! I can't wait to see it in person. I like the pantRy. Notice I included the "R" :)
Gma Debbie looks so cheerful with all those kids on her lap, and I agree that Brent is awesome and wonderful.
oh, and I forgot to say that you should definately wear that dress!
Sarah, I love the picture of G-ma Debbie and her grandkids. Everyone looks so happy and they are all looking in different directions.
Where? What?
Your pantry does look big and great. I am so happy your family gets to have this work done.
And hooray for handy men.
I double dog dare you to wear that dress!
Post a Comment