Monday, March 2, 2009
Mostly Pictures
I've had writer's block lately. Either that or I've just become boring. Not sure which. I've been trying to get back into the swing of things, back to my old routine. It seems to be going pretty well. We're getting pretty tired of being cramped inside all the time, we can't go out when its this cold. For an update on the house, we had the upstairs insulated and IT HAS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! Huge! It is now the same temp as the main floor, actually yesterday when I woke up it actually felt warmer upstairs than on the main floor. Our kitchen is really really drafty, something that will be remedied here really soon. I am so happy to finally have a warmer upstairs. It doesn't even feel real. I'm not taking it for granted, I am absolutely estatic. The only downside I've noticed is that I don't really want to get out of bed in the morning b/c I'm so nice and toasty. So...mornings have been harder for me. But I can't complain!!! We are now playing more of the waiting game. Our windows were ordered last week and they'll take three weeks to come in, so we're stuck until then. This will (hopefully) give the snow time to melt off and get warmer out. Once the windows are here we can get going with everything, the doors and siding will only take a couple days to get in. Its hard to believe that its really happening! I'll post some before pictures closer to when the real work will start. I'm planning on taking the kids and going to Iowa for the week that they'll be replacing the windows. I can't wait to meet my new nephew! Here are some random pictures from the week. Callie has been wearing barrettes lately, and she looks extra adorable in them. I tried to take a picture of her in her cute heart dress yesterday, but she wasn't cooperating very well.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Laci had her Baby??? What did she name him??? Congrats to her and on you being an Auntie!
Fawnda
I like the pictures and I can't wait to see you all in person!
I'm glad about your upstairs being fixed. Mmm, toasty!
Sarah, I love how girly Callie is and how boyish Tate and Hunter are. They are all such good friends. (at least in pictures!)
I hope I get to see your pretty face and hear your laugh when you visit!
Thanks Fawnda! Laci had her baby boy on February 5. They named him Zane Alexander. As you can imagine I'm antsy to meet him, he's almost a month old already! You can check out pictures of him on her blog, which is on the side of mine.
Nette, You better plan on getting together with me while I'm visiting. I'll probably be there for a week, so we'll have time, hopefully!
She is just adorable, that Callie =-)
So glad your house is warmer! I've had the same trouble getting out of bed in the morning, since Kelly bought me my heated blanket. =-)
I love Callie's dress! She is so adorable! I hope we have a girl to put in cute dresses some day.
Post a Comment