Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures

We have had cold and snow the last two days and the kids and I are getting weary of it. Big time. We did a lot of different activities yesterday. We went on a "shape hunt" in each room of the house finding the different shapes in things. Then we traced around some shapes I found and colored them in with watercolors.
Then Hunter wanted me to take out the drawers under the bunk bed so he could go under them with a flashlight and look for stuff, so he did that.
After nap the boys were bouncing off the walls and it finally warmed up past zero, so I sent the boys outside for awhile. Callie really likes watching them from the window, so I put the highchair up to the window for her to look out at them. She liked it a lot and sat there saying, "Hunter!", "Tate!"
Speaking of Callie, at the current moment I can see 5 little while pokes of teeth popping through. She's pretty uncomfortable from it and has been waking up in the night again.
I imagine she'll pop them through while I'm driving by myself with the kids to Iowa. The kids have always seemed to be teething while we go there! We're leaving for my sister's place on Monday morning first thing. Our contractor(Randy) is coming tomorrow to start tearing out our steps, siding and chimney. He'll(hopefully) be putting in the windows and doors while the kids and I are gone next week. The weather has put a damper on the work he'd planned on doing this week.

2 comments:

Laci said...

I find it funny that Hunter even thought of looking under the drawers for stuff.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Mary Poppins said...

We can't wait to have you guys at our house, teething and all! It's too quiet with just Granpa BJ and me.