aaaw so precious!!!!!
So cute!I'm glad Dad came up for a visit, that's nice.
Hooray Callie! Way to go!
She's quick that Callie! She'll be chasing her brothers in no time!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Can't wait to see it in person. I'm sure Gpa BJ was glad that he was here to witness it. What a bonus that you caught it on video!!
Look at her go! =-)
Oh, that's so cute! :)
WOW! She has really taken off in the last couple of days.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
aaaw so precious!!!!!
So cute!
I'm glad Dad came up for a visit, that's nice.
Hooray Callie! Way to go!
She's quick that Callie! She'll be chasing her brothers in no time!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Can't wait to see it in person. I'm sure Gpa BJ was glad that he was here to witness it. What a bonus that you caught it on video!!
Look at her go! =-)
Oh, that's so cute! :)
WOW! She has really taken off in the last couple of days.
Post a Comment