Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Kristi.

Attached or Single? (very)Attached to Brent. Married for 6 years(and together for 6 1/2) in a couple weeks!

Best Friend? Brent

Cake or Pie? both. I love cheesecake.

Day of Choice? Saturdays.

Essential Item? hmmm, this one is tough b/c I think of a lot of things as "essential". I wouldn't do very well on a deserted island. Probably music.

Flavor of Ice Cream? Peanut Butter fever

Gummy Bears or Worms? worms

Hometown? Oskaloosa, IA (did I mention I'm heading there this week?!?!?)

Indulgences? chocolate, flavored coffee creamer, Love Spell lotion, taking a shower on days when Brent is home(they are a lot longer then)

January or July? July no question

Kids? Hunter 4, Tate 2, Callie 7 months

Last Movie I saw in a Theater? I took the kids to Wall-e last week

Middle Name? Elizabeth

Number of Siblings? one younger sister, Laci

Oranges or Apples? Apples

Phobia or Fear? I'm afraid of being widowed. I need my husband.

Quote? Hmmm, I'm not much of a quote person. I do have scripture cards taped up all over the insides of my cupboards though.

Reason to Smile? my kids laughing and Brent's van pulling in the driveway

Season? I like spring, summer and fall. I will not talk about the other one.

Tag five more: You're it girls!(If you want) Laci, Nette, Fawnda, Erin and Nikki Loukota.

Unknown Fact About Me? I was working in a bank when it got robbed and I got to ride around with the FBI for a day to identify his vehicle. It was crazy.

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I love steak.

Worst Habit? If I say what it is, you'll notice it and it will annoy you.

Xrays or Ultrasounds? It's not a good thing if I'm having either one!- Amen Kristi, Amen.

Your favorite Food? chocolate

Zodiac? Leo, but who really cares?

1 comment:

Nette said...

I will accept your tag and create my own later this week!

See you in 3 days!