Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm going to be feelin' it tomorrow!














(Tate and his girlfriend Ella at camp)
We had a very fun Saturday. We were invited to TL Camp for some fun and food by our friends(thanks Ben and Erin!) We had a really nice time. They have just about everything you'd ever want to do at camp. At the Barn where we were they had a ping pong table(I beat Brent), air hockey, Foosball, pool table, kitchen area, big screen TV that we had a Wii hooked up to and a GIANT climbing wall. The climbing wall is two stories high. I didn't go on the wall back in May when we were out for Erin's party b/c of my birth recovery, but I decided to give it a try today. I went up the beginners and the intermediate walls. It was really fun, I really enjoyed it. That being said, I'm very sure I will not be able to pick up my children tomorrow. Already, as I sit typing this my arms are sore. I've been doing a new workout routine this week, and I started the Abs part today also, so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to even get out of bed in the morning. Oh well, it was a lot of fun. We went on a pontoon ride also. There were 8 kids and 7 adults on the boat, and the kids loved it. We saw lots of loons.

Brent and I drove by some really nice lake homes on the way back from camp and got a few ideas for how we want our house. It got me excited for the remodel again.

Yesterday my shipment of pictures came, so I now have pictures of Callie to display around the house. I was beginning to feel bad b/c it didn't even look like we had a third kid. I thought I'd change out all the frames while the kids were taking their naps, but they thought otherwise. Callie took a morning nap and was up all afternoon and Hunter didn't take a nap. I tried to get the pictures in the frames anyway, but it proved to be a more difficult task than it should have been. I went upstairs for about a minute to gather my frames and came downstairs to find that Tate had taken out ALL my Scotch tape from my roll. There was tape on the carpet, tape on him and one big ball of tape. I got that all cleaned up and decided to take them up with me when I put the frames back in our room. So, they took apart my hamper while I was doing that. Moral of the story: Kids are fun, but don't ever try to actually get anything accomplished:)

I'm going to go watch "Friends" with Brent now...(and rest my arms)

3 comments:

JUAN Burnard said...

I could so kill you in ping-pong..... and I soon will, lookout!

brentandsarah said...

Yeah, you WISH you could beat me in ping pong. I'm awesome and I'll take you any day. Bring it.

Britt said...

I think kids are built with a radar that lets them know when you are trying to be productive. When it goes off, a signal starts humming in their brain ordering them, "Must cause chaos!"