Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Callie is SEVEN months!







Callie is now in her seventh month of life. This seems much older than six months to me. I feel we are on the closer to one side of things now. This makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I will(just occasionally) miss the baby stage. It is a lot of work, but they are so sweet right now. No talking back, lying, etc... She is overflowing with personality! What a nut she is. Brent and I have had several discussions lately about how she is our wild child for sure. It surprises me b/c I think the other two are pretty wild, but Callie is going to pass them we think. She's still teething full force, but hasn't popped one this month, she still has her six teeth. She usually has her whole fist in her mouth. She's bitten herself a couple times, and she is not fond of that.

Some things we've discovered about her this month:

-She really likes peas. I really wish I could figure out how to upload or transfer the video I have of her eating peas to this blog, b/c it is SO FUNNY! Brent was feeding her peas last week and she was squealing with delight the whole time. She's kind of a spaz the whole time she's eating her veggies, but she calms down when she gets her fruit, I think she likes the sweets(hmmm, wonder where she got that). She is now in the highchair, since we have a bigger table now.

-She's starting to pull herself up on things. This morning I caught her on her knees holding onto Hunter's folding chair.

-She's starting to do an actual crawl. Before it was more of an inchworm type of crawl, but she's starting to do it the normal way.

-She's really enjoying the Johny Jump Up. She can jump so high in it that she leaves the ground. We have her in it some supper times, and are always entertained by her jumping.

-She's really finding her voice. I'm often not sure if she's in pain or just happy. She loves to squeal. The boys didn't do as much of this as she is, maybe its a girl thing.

I've been thinking a lot the last few days about what she adds to our family, and I'm so glad she's a part of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, as far as posting a video, you can create a youtube account and upload your own video, then you can get it onto your blog by embedding the html code, or having it post directly to it--though that seems to take days for me sometimes, and I am impatient. :) Hope your visit tonight was great!

breanna said...

Is the video on your computer? Not sure if this will work for you, but I have a youtube.com account and I have to upload it to youtube.com and post is as public and then copy the url over to my blog to post on there. Hope that works for you! I wanna see the video! :)

Laci said...

I love these pictures of Callie, I can't wait to see her Friday! Oh, and also the rest of you..