We had the inspectors by the house yesterday from the grant. They checked everything out and we ran by them all that we'd like done, and I am happy to report that it looks as though we'll be getting for sure new doors, windows and siding!!!! I'm pretty sure they're on board with our dining room switch, too. We might have to do some of that work ourselves, but they'll move the windows and doors around for us. We gave them our power company info, and the power company is going to do an energy audit that I'm understanding will hopefully get us more money for some insulation. There is no doubt in my mind that we won't pass an energy efficiency test, esp in our room. No word on when it will be started, they said, "Awhile" whenever that is. Still, it is a HUGE blessing!!! I can't even believe how awesome this is! It's actually going to happen!
As an aside, Tate has all of a sudden started talking more. I was getting concerned with him, but am feeling a little relieved now. He's been saying more words today than yesterday.
And a few pictures completely unrelated to anything:


1 comment:
Hooray for your house! Jason and I are excited for you!
Fawnda
Post a Comment