He told Brent he was pretending it was coffee.
Hunter has been on a banana kick since Sesame Street. Last night he wanted one after supper, and I gave him a whole one(he can peel it himself) and he came over to me and said, "Mom, you better wash this off, its dirty!" He had a bruise on it and thought it was dirty. I thought that was pretty funny. Last night he also felt the baby moving for the first time. I've tried to have him feel it several times, but his attention span is(expectedly) short. We were in the playroom and the baby was moving so much I put one of their legos on my shirt and it was bouncing back and forth, so I grabbed Hunter's hand and put it there. I was looking at him and could tell the moment he felt it move, b/c he looked at me with his eyes big and said, "What's IN there?!" After that he kept his hand on my stomach feeling it for a long time. I think that is really fun.
Tate is proving to be a little stinker. He has been turning the TV on and off lately. I'll hear it turn on when I'm in the other room and I'll go in there and say "No, Tate, turn it off" and go turn it off. I think he thinks its some sort of game, b/c he laughs now and runs back and does it again. Tonight he did it probably 20 times and Brent and I both were disciplining him(unsucessfully since he kept doing it). He is going to throw us for a loop I think. Such an ornery stinker!
2 comments:
We got our first ice storm today! I stayed inside all day, listening to Christmas music and watching a Lifetime movie in which a work-a-holic husband learns the true meaning of Christmas. Oh, drama.
I also wanted some hot chocolate today and did not have any! We are not properly stocked for my winter desires. Poo.
Babies are strong! I am looking forward to seeing you with a belly, Sarah. So tight!
I love Tate...it is hard to believe he can be such a stinker! But, I definitely believe you--kids can get wild! Do they still smell of Cucumber Melon? I'm glad to see your blog. It's fun, isn't it? :)
Post a Comment