Friday, November 21, 2008
What happens when your 9 month old only sleeps for a half hour the WHOLE day.
Callie only slept 30 mins of this RATHER LONG day. I watched a friend's kids this morning and Tate wanted to wear big boy underwear and was doing really well going pee on the potty when he started getting too distracted to go and had numerous accidents. I'm not sure I've got what it takes to potty train right now...plus its a rather inconvenient time since we are leaving for Iowa on Tuesday. He's getting closer though. So...since Callie wouldn't take a nap AT ALL I rocked her, played with her and then took some cute pictures of her. She looks cute in them, but her cuteness is going to start wearing off if she doesn't sleep SOON! Here they are...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really like the one with her little toes spread out. Hang in there, she will sleep. And if not...dramimine :) JK
Adorable!
But yes, I agree .. they get progressively less cute when they refuse to sleep.
My girls, for instance, turn into little ogres. Not pretty.
I should have called you yesterday. I went to The Pantry around 2:00...I figured your kids were sleeping.
Post a Comment