Speaking of Christmas, I am SO excited to get the decorations out. I already have my new blog layout picked out for the holiday, and, as I'm usually bummed to come back home after seeing all my family and familar things, I am so excited to have decorating for Christmas to look forward to. I anticipate it being not as fun this year b/c of Miss Get-into-everything. Callie does pretty well with the word No, so hopefully she doesn't pull the tree down on herself too many times. She was playing in the boys room today(as she does every day) and I check on her every few seconds it seems, but I saw her get up on the boys little green chair and stand on it. She was jumping up and down rocking it back and forth and yelling at the top of her lungs. It was a sight. I would have gotten out the video camera, but I was afraid for her safety, so I took her off. She also likes to get into the diaper wipes now, so they are up high now. This morning she wanted to be daddy's little helper while he was making (me) scrambled eggs. I thought she looked so cute and tiny standing next to Brent:
Tate has been talking more and more and has the cutest way of saying things. He said "baking soda" today while we were making bananna bread and it had me in stitches.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
why can't I get the comments to work???
Post a Comment