He came to Brent with his little bear wrapped in his blankie and said, "Dad, my baby is hungry!" Brent said, "Oh, well then you better feed it." And Hunter replied, "NO Dad! I don't have boobs, I just have nipples!!!"
I remember my little brother, at that age, asking my dad what his nipples were .. Dad told him, and Jack responded, "Well what are they for?" Dad just shook his head and said, "No one knows, son."
KayLynn is still trying to convince Kelly that he has boobs like mommy .. LOL
1 comment:
Bwhahaha!
I remember my little brother, at that age, asking my dad what his nipples were .. Dad told him, and Jack responded, "Well what are they for?" Dad just shook his head and said, "No one knows, son."
KayLynn is still trying to convince Kelly that he has boobs like mommy .. LOL
Post a Comment