I am feeling a little bit better today. I still have some pain in my back and stomach. Surviving yesterday was pretty awesome. I had some more abdominal pain from the gall bladder last night and at 3:30am I called the hospital to be sure that they couldn't help me, I was bent over in pain, but the nurse said I could call and try to get in with my doctor this morning. I tried, but he isn't in until Friday, which will be when I go anyway. I kind of figured they couldn't do anything b/c thats all I've been hearing, but the pain is so intense and frequent that I think something is wrong. Like maybe it is not the gall bladder and something worse. I'm pretty sure its the gall bladder, though. I was thinking of just going to the doctor here in town for a second opinion, but if I hear one more time that there isn't anything they can do until after I have the baby I WILL scream. So sick of hearing that. I've been just taking it easy today. My goal until the baby is born is just to relax and survive. The house might suffer, but if we at least have clean laundry and dishes.... The most important thing to me is to have a heathly baby.
Tate had his shots almost two weeks ago now, and I've noticed in the last day or so that he has a quarter sized red spot and lump where one of his shots was. I finally called the peditrician today and talked to a nurse. She said that if it is still there on Friday for me to call and bring him down. Friday is my OB appointment that I was going to take Hunter to, b/c of the ultrasound, but now I might be leaving Hunter and taking Tate. I can't handle both of them myself while on the exam table. I'm not going to think too hard about that until I have to. Tate seems fine otherwise. I can tell it hurts to the touch, though.
The boys have been WILD today! They have been running all over the place and tackling each other. At one point they both took off their pants and put a show on for me. They basicaly danced around singing songs. I enjoyed it, it was pretty cute. I made them waffles for lunch, and they both spilled waffles all over themselves. Good thing I hadn't made them put their pants back on yet! Now I only have to wash their shirts. I should have known better than to make them waffles on the day I gave them a bath. Tate loves to mess with his hair and get it all dirty RIGHT after a bath. So he has syrup in his hair.
Well, I think I'm going to go try to catch a really quick nap before Hunter's quiet time is up. I wish I had some funny Hunter sayings for you, he's been cracking me up but the lack of sleep has done a number on my memory.
Here are a few things I'm thankful for. I'm trying to outweigh the negative going on with all the positve things I have to be thankful for:
-only about one more month till baby!!!!!
-our taxes are looking really good at this point= a HUGE answer to prayer
-that I can stay home. Even though it is hard to watch the boys while feeling so ill, I would hate to think about how it would be if I was working.
-some alone time with Brent last night(the boys went to gpa and gmas) in which we just chilled and watched a movie.
-my super hilarious boys to cheer me up
-friends that care about me and offer to watch my kids
-my awesome husband who has been really helping out a lot lately
See, I have a lot to be thankful for!!!
1 comment:
Sarah~
Have you thought about a Gratitude Journal? I want to start one. Hunter has a Chin in this photo. He is getting such defined features. I can't wait to see your tiny baby girl. Just so you know..
Post a Comment