Today the boys are at gma Debbie's and are spending the night, so I have had the day off! I'm missing them, but it is nice to relax. I dyed my hair and went for an adjustment and hair trim, so I feel refreshed. Tomorrow at MOPS we are having a "Spa" time, so that should be also relaxing. I'm headed off for more relaxation, but I thought I'd post a couple pictures. My back is really starting to feel the pull of the baby. Ugg. Still haven't had gall pain, though!!! Praise the Lord!!!
Hunter Bear
Taters
Callie Girl
The Parents
My Blog List
Labels
- accident prone (9)
- Callie girl (32)
- cooking (6)
- crafts (6)
- crazy days (14)
- date night (7)
- family fun (22)
- fun trips (8)
- health issues (8)
- holiday (5)
- house stuff (20)
- Hunter (29)
- marriage (3)
- motherhood (22)
- pictures (43)
- potty training (2)
- remodel (1)
- spirituality (4)
- Tate (26)
- the kids (7)
About Me
- brentandsarah
- I am a busy mom of two boys and one girl trying to document my children's lives before I forget it all from lack of sleep!
Friends checkin us out
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(190)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Cute picture...
- Callie's dramatic entrance...
- More pictures...
- The boys and their sister...
- Callie's first night...
- Just one picture...
- Callie is here!!!!
- 37 weeks
- It begins.
- Oh Bathtime.
- 36 weeks
- Two pain free days!!!
- The day of Ultrasounds...
- Our New Pets...
- A little bit better.
- I want a sick day.
- A Busy Weekend.
-
▼
February
(17)
2 comments:
Hi honey,
Your hair looks pretty but I think we'd better come and see it in person! We're leaving Thursday after I get off work and are planning to stay halfway so we won't doze off driving through snow drifts. We'll see you Friday morningish!
Hugs,
Mom
You look so beautiful at 36 weeks!
Post a Comment