Saturday, February 16, 2008

It begins.

Well, I'm getting ready to have this baby. I'm definately not as uncomfortable as I was at this point with Tate, but I'm getting ready still. I go back and forth every hour thinking, Ugg! I want this baby out, to NO! it's so much easier when they are inside, back to Ugg! I want this baby out and so on. I've had a lot of Braxton hicks contractions today. At least we're getting somewhere, right? While mom and dad were here we got the rest of the baby clothes washed and put away, and this morning we washed up the car seat and the bassinet. It is SO weird seeing all of that stuff, so familar yet seeming like they were used ages ago! I still can't belive sometimes that we are having another baby! I'll be beliving it in a few weeks for sure! It felt good to get that stuff done and out of the way. Now I can just do a few things here and there, like getting the take home outfit ready and stuff. I had a gall attack on Wednesday night and I was up ALL night with it. I'm not kidding I was up ALL NIGHT! I was still awake at 7 when the boys got up. So that was a rough day, I'm sure glad my parents were there for some of it! I'm finding, though, that I've still not caught back up from that night. I am EXHAUSTED! I mean an all time tired. I'm sure its also just the late pregnancy, but I don't want to get off the couch for anything. Mom and dad left me with a good amount of food for leftovers, so that will be nice!

We had a great time with them. They had to leave early this afternoon (earlier than planned) to try to get home before the forecasted freezing rain and snow came, so that was disappointing, but we enjoyed our time. The boys associate gma Mary with books now, so they had her reading books to them all weekend. I can't sit down on the couch without immediately getting a book shoved at me by Tate.

Hunter asked me what my favorite car was the other night, and as I was thinking about it he said, "Do you like PMS?" (one car is named "RPM", and thats what he meant to say) Brent piped up and said, "Son, NOBODY likes PMS!" We both thought that was funny.

Well, I'm about falling asleep here, so I better go to bed!

No comments: