I am feeling not so crabby anymore. Last week was just one of those weeks I guess. I feel a lot more rested and happy this week. I decided that I'd write a few things I'm thankful for at the end of each blog from now until Thanksgiving. I sure can't wait to start decorating for Christmas!!!
I got rid of my headache. All in all it lasted five days, and I layed on the hot water bottle numerous times. Yesterday I even called the nurse hot line to make sure it was ok for me to take a Tylenol, and for the first time in all of my pregnancies I took a Tylenol. It was that bad. My chiropractor was out of the office on Friday, so I called first thing this morning and got in, and wow was my neck out. It was out in three places that he said would definitely make my head hurt. Already my head feels better, I just love chiropractors!
Hunter and Tate have been getting along nicely lately. Today they were wrestling around together for a really long time, and they read books together and played play dough together, so that is fun to see. The other morning when I went downstairs after hearing them up, I went into their room and found Hunter in Tate's crib and both of them completely naked(Hunter had his shirt on b/c he doesn't know how to take that off) and Hunter told me they were taking a bath in the crib. Their pj's and diapers were in a pile on the floor. I had to go to the bathroom before I put them all back together, so I ran in the bathroom quick and they followed me in, and Tate peed all over the bathtub mat, but that is better than the carpet, and I washed the rug right away. I was sure surprised to see them naked though! We played outside this morning b/c its so nice out, and I put the bubble thing in Hunter's lawn mower. He loved it, he went around the yard giggling and saying, "Look out, its the bubble man." Tate just walked behind him stepping on the bubbles. He also tried to eat some chalk, but that doesn't surprise me. I am sure happy its so nice out, though. This morning as we were on the way to the chiropractor, this truck pulled right out in front of me and I had to put on the brakes, and (even though I NORMALLY hold my tongue) I said, "What a jerk!" and Hunter piped in from the backseat, "OHHH! Mom, you aren't supposed to say THAT word!" So I was busted. I know I need to watch what I say, and perhaps get over my road rage.
Well, I better go, here are some things I'm thankful for:
-my family and friends
-the walk we got to go on last night
-chiropractors and health
-my house and that it is clean for now
-my Beth Moore study
-playing Old Maid with Brent last night, even though I lost most of the games
-chocolate and the cupcakes I'm about to make
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sarah,
I loved your thankful list! I just got an email from your mom which goes to the top of my list....
thankful for:
* emails from friends
* hot chocolate
* the ability to eat breakfast at home
* a dishwasher
* radio and not needing to buy cds
* black, sparkly nail polish
* cozy pajamas
* you!
So glad to hear you're feeling better, Sarah! I can't imagine how overwhelmed you must feel at times....wish we were closer sometimes so I could help in any way possible :)
Another thing to be thankful for--you're over 1/2 done being pregnant! (That's the mark I hit this week, too)
Looking forward to seeing you and your family real soon.
love
nikk
Post a Comment