Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This one goes out to the one I love...

This blog is about our life and about our kids, but its about time I wrote some good things about the man of our family. I've learned its kind of hard to keep up with things with each other while looking after three kiddos. I'm not the best at showing Brent how I feel about him. I often assume he just knows it, but its good to hear it once in awhile. So, to Brent: I really appreciate all that you do for our family. I appreciate that you get up and go to work every day for our family. I appreciate that you NEVER complain about the difficult things that come with three small children and a stay-at-home wife. I appreciate how helpful you are with the kids and how kind you are to me. Thanks for always being so cool and patient with me when I've had "one of those days"(even though it seems I've been having quite a few of them lately). Thanks for denying yourself things I know you'd like for our family. Thanks for your great example of godly living to our boys. Thanks for trying so hard at all you do, I notice it. I don't know how I got so lucky snagging you as my husband, but I'm sure glad I did. I love you very much, and am so glad to call you mine.

1 comment:

Mary Poppins said...

We love Brent too. It means a lot to parents when their daughters have hard-working, loving, Christian, fun husbands. It's a compliment to Steve and Debbie for a job well done. And I'm sure glad I didn't have to pay out that $5000....