Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Teeth sighting!

Well, its official, Callie cut her first tooth! I thought it would never happen b/c it seems like she's been teething forever, but I can now feel(and see) a sharp little tooth coming through. It is surprisingly not the one I was expecting, but the one next to it. The other one should be poking through soon, though. I can't say that I enjoy the teething stage too much, but it'll be fun to see her toothy grin soon.

Our week has been busy, as is our whole month. We've had VBS at nights, of which Hunter is going to. It's so cute seeing him participate in the singing and dancing and seeing the little crafts he makes. They've been serving supper every night, so I've been on vacation from cooking this week!!! (although I did make the supper on Sunday night with my friend, we made about 60 sandwiches) We have the final night(for us anyway) tonight and I think Hunter will miss having it to go to. We went to the library this morning and got some new books, and we went to the beach yesterday. I'm going to be not driving as much since we were told our van should really have that $800 part replaced. We are still trusting God...we have some possibilities that would be awesome. We had the $400 problem fixed on Monday. As I was at the beach yesterday I noticed my radio/clock and automatic sliding door weren't working. Then my temp and direction gage went along with my ability to lock and unlock with my key chain and it also smelled like it was burning oil(figured out that was just oil on the engine burning, they had to take out the engine or something to replace the wire parts). Needless to say I spent the better part of yesterday hating my stinking van. It was only a fuse(which I assumed it was until I couldn't use my unlocker) so that was good.

I'm gearing up for a night out! My old coworker friends are taking me to Pocho and Lefty's(for the first time ever) on Tuesday and then to the movies! I'm pretty excited b/c I do miss everyone at the bank and its nice to see them. By gearing up I mean that I've been pumping and pumping. I'm serious when I say it takes me a week to prepare for being gone a few hours! I have 9 oz saved so far and my goal is 12.

My parents and sister and coming up for a visit this weekend(which just so happens to be my BIRTHDAY weekend!) My sister is staying for the week since Alex is gone for his three week guard time. I am very excited to have her here! We will be having Tate's 2nd birthday party at the park next week, also. I can't believe he'll be two!

Well, I better go clean the kitchen!

No comments: