Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pictures from Iowa

The kids and I are in Iowa still for a few days yet. We just came back from the popular Sno Biz where we got all sugared up before bed. We've been hitting the park often, too. I'm hoping to have a relaxing couple of days, and Laci should be joining me since her work is currently under water. Here is a pic of our lovely van:
One of the boys on the way down:

And a family picture(Callie's head didn't make the shot:) )


Brent, if you read this, I MISS YOU!!

2 comments:

Nette said...

aDORable, Sarah!

I am going to send you pictures that I fixed today!

Call me and I'll take your mind off of Brent.

Allen and Cherry Messimer said...

Hooray for family pictures - it turned out great! If Callie would have been looking it would have been super great. We've been hearing about all the flooding. I remember that time 'the girls' watched "Singing in the Rain" at your house and then had to scoop water out of Molly's car because the street had flooded during the movie.