We've been keeping busy in Iowa. I've been enjoying eating lots of Yarsma bakery goods, a few Casey's doughnuts and tonight we are getting Breadiux pizza(YUM!) On Monday night we went to one of my dad's softball games. He hit a home run, and that was fun to watch. We also played at Edmunson park with my friend, Mariah, and her daughter. Yesterday we took Laci to IA City to check on her cat, Scar, and to do some of Alex's laundry(since he is called for duty, but is staying in IA City) We went to a park next to Laci's house while waiting for the laundry and looked at some geese around the lake. This morning we went to the cemetary and fed the ducks some bread. The kids really liked feeding the ducks. Callie just napped in the van. My friend, Nette, is on her way here for a visit, and it is always good to see her. And this afternoon at 3:30 I am going to go get my hair chopped off!! I'm pretty excited!
Here are some pictures of feeding the ducks:




2 comments:
I'm glad you're having fun, but I'm ready for you to come home! I can't wait to see your hair.
My dad always took the grandkids to feed the ducks there.
PS: I stumbled onto your blog from Cherry's blog.
Post a Comment