LOL oh that is too funny, and super cute :) I'm sure he had quite a bath after that! Fun fun!!
Put some clothes on that Kid! :)
I love that you captured this. I smell the scent of fresh blackmail baking in the morning! :o) Super cute.
I think this picture deserves a story . . .
Crackin' me up! Ben was wiped out from his week, so he figured they would have plenty of people to march, and decided to stay home. I was bummed! But we got a lot of other things done, so that was good. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL oh that is too funny, and super cute :) I'm sure he had quite a bath after that! Fun fun!!
Put some clothes on that Kid! :)
I love that you captured this. I smell the scent of fresh blackmail baking in the morning! :o) Super cute.
I think this picture deserves a story . . .
Crackin' me up! Ben was wiped out from his week, so he figured they would have plenty of people to march, and decided to stay home. I was bummed! But we got a lot of other things done, so that was good. :)
Post a Comment