Friday, June 13, 2008
Oh Deer!
We decided to come to Iowa a little early for various reasons and left yesterday around 4:30. All was going well and we were making good time till we hit a deer right by the Iowa/Minnesota border. It smashed up the side of our van pretty good. We can't open the driver side door and we have no turn signal left. We called the sherif, but an Iowa one came and couldn't write up a report since it happened in MN still, so hopefully we'll have no issues when I call our insurance agent soon. Fun times. I'll post a picture of the damage when I get a chance. At least no one was hurt, we hit it going 70 miles an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like it when deer season is O-V-E-R.
I'm glad everyone is safe and you get an extra day in Iowaland.
Sarah, your life amazes me...
Will the fun never end?!
Oh man! That stinks! I'm glad you're alright. We saw you on the Father's Day video at church today. The whole family was hilarious--as usual! :)
Post a Comment