The other night I caught her sucking her thumb. I was so surprised, b/c she hasn't really tried since she was born. We got out the pacifier and she used that tonight.
We were all five outside this evening before supper. Brent was messing around with a few things, and he washed the van. Hunter and Tate were playing and Hunter was driving his Jeep around. Callie was in the stroller lounging and I decided to try out my roller blades. A friend had recently replaced my bearings and wheels so I wanted to see how they worked now. I told Brent and took off down the road and went around the corner down a different street and turned around and came back towards our house again. As I rounded the corner to the street that goes to ours I saw a lady biking with her kids and in the middle of them was Hunter driving his Jeep!!! I thought, "What on earth?!?" and stopped him and the biker(who I know, sort of) and asked what he was doing. She said he was by himself, and by the time she said that I saw Brent come rounding the corner rather fast pushing Callie and holding Tate. Hunter saw me leaving and decided to follow in his Jeep evidently. We had him drive directly home and into the garage. We gave him a talking to about how dangerous that was, and he said a few times during supper how sorry he was and that he wouldn't do that ever again.
2 comments:
Augh, kids! Thank goodness he was safe. Kinda seems like it's their mission to give us grey hair, hm?
Callie looks so cute sucking her thumb! I love the picture of her in her stylin shades.
Post a Comment