Friday, May 2, 2008

Callie's two month checkup

I can't believe its already May! Callie had her two month check-up on Wednesday. I am totally happy with our decision to move to the local clinic. I was in and out of there in 40 minutes. We wouldn't have even made it to Brainerd in the amount of time! The appointment was even at the kids nap time, but they did really well. The nurse was wearing SpongeBob scrubs so Hunter loved that. After the nurse measured Callie's head she gave Hunter the tape to play with while we waited for the doctor. He then measured her head and said it was "4:30" around. Callie is up to 11 lbs 2 oz and is 23 1/4 inches long. I was suprised b/c she sure doesn't look and feel very big still. She was in the 50% for weight and the 75% for height. Pretty great for being born early I say. Everything else looked fine. We didn't get shots, we'll start those at 4 months. I wanted to make sure she was big enough and truthfully I hate shots...so we'll deal w/that next time.

In other news I might start working w/Tate on potty training soon. He has started going into the bathroom, lifting up the seat, standing there in his diaper and going. This morning I was in the bathroom and he came in, lifted the seat and then pooped his diaper. It would be awesome to only have one child in diapers! I've taken his diaper off several times and he's yet to go, but we're getting closer!

No comments: