1. Your sense of style. If it has Lightning McQueen or camo on it, you're sold and want to wear it everyday!
2. Your sensitive spirit. You get your feelings hurt more easily, but you are also more sensitive to others feelings, which is important.
3. Your bargaining skills. For example, when you don't want to eat something and I say, "Take two more bites!" you bargain me by saying, "No, I don't want to take two more bites, how about three more bites?!"
4. How you are always up for an adventure. You love going to the library, the grocery store etc.
5. Your love for music. I REALLY like it that you love music, b/c I love music myself. You are already developing your taste, you have your favorite songs. Right now you love Angels and Airwaves, and we often rock out in the van. I frequently look in the rear view mirror to find you bobbing your head up and down to the tunes I'm playing. You often say, "Louder mom!"
6. Your imagination. You are always pretending(usually to be Gpa Steve) and you love to pretend to take trips to Iowa(which is usually the kitchen)
7. Your willingness to help. You are always going to get diapers, tissues, burp cloths etc. to help me out. I don't know what I'd have done without you when I was recovering from Callie's birth. You were(and still are) SO helpful!
8. I love that you like to bake. You are really good at pouring all the ingredients in the bowl without making a mess. You love to use the mixer and feeling the dough.
9. You love to read books. I hope your love of books is a lifelong love. I just love it when I walk in the playroom to find you and Tate sitting amongst a pile of books quietly reading them. You could read for hours.
10. I love it that you love your family. You are always giving Callie kisses and hugs and speaking sweetly to her. You care about Tate and (mostly) love playing with him. You love your aunts and uncles and are always wanting to go see them. You ESPECIALLY love your grandparents! I love it when you surprise me by saying that you love me at random times. It makes any bad day good. And remember, my kisses don't wipe off!
I love you bunches, buddy!
3 comments:
Sarah!
This is an awesome post. I love lists and I love affirmations and I love noticing the small things. You are a girl after my own heart! Thank you for sharing some special things about Hunter. I really like the individual photos of your children on the side panel....are they adorable or what?!
How long until Hunter can ride on Grandpa's motorcycle?!
~ Jen*
Very fun! You should maybe take it easy on the adventures though.
My favorite thing about Hunter is how he tells me what you got me for my bithday! He he he! : )
Fawnda
Post a Comment