Friday, April 11, 2008

A crazy day...and its only 8:30!

Oh what a night! We lost power b/c of the lovely weather around 8:15 last night (right in the middle of a new office episode!) and it didn't come on again until after midnight. Brent and I hung out on the couches downstairs, b/c our bedroom upstairs is colder anyway. It got down to about 64 degrees, not too bad or anything. We went to bed and Brent got up when the boys got up b/c I was sacked out, and when I went downstairs I found Brent working on our non-working refrigerator. If you know me you know that I am deeply in love with my fridge, so I was upset, but Brent, being the how-to stud that he is fixed it. Turns out it was a burnt out power cord. My first thoughts on hearing this fridge-on-the-fritz news was to pack up some clothes, get in the car and keep driving until it gets warm. I am so sick of snow, and we just got and are getting MORE OF IT! GRR! I'm thinking this is an all time worst for my snow hating. But the day is looking up a bit... Brent fixing the fridge, then his uncle called and told him he didn't have to come into work today, so that is great news! I better go, Callie is crying, but here is something funny Hunter said this morning to Callie: "Mom, can you brush Callie's stinky breath so she can breathe better?"

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So glad your power came back and the fridge could be fixed! What a blessing. So sorry to hear you are cooped up like I am--only for different reasons. Thankfully, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Bedrest will soon end and the snow will soon melt. Hang in there! Can't wait to see you guys! Callie is getting so big and we miss you guys....
Love, Nikki