Saturday, March 1, 2008

I miss sleep!

I am so tired. SO TIRED!!! We've run into a bit of a problem with Callie. She won't sleep at all at night unless we are holding her. ALL NIGHT. I feed her and put her down in the bassinet or the chair and she cries as soon as my head hits the pillow. I then get her and she goes right to sleep in my arms. I put her back, she cries. AHH!!! Brent and I aren't quiet sure what to do about it, but we are sure that we don't like it and are so tired. I know it will get better, but I'm sure not enjoying anything right now. And also, we are about to run out of vinegar, b/c Hunter has been very disrespectful and argumentative. Every single thing I ask of him or say to him he comes back with some comment. I've been trying to crack down on it, but with the no sleep thing I am getting even more weary. I think all of our kids are at difficult ages as far as what they require from us, and I feel drained from it. It will get better, though. *fingers crossed*

A couple funny Hunter sayings:
- we locked the playroom last night b/c the boys refused several times to pick up their toys, and this morning Hunter told me as I was coming down the stairs, "Mom, the playroom door won't open and it's freaking me out!"
-Brent asked Hunter to sniff Tate's bottom to see if he was poopy(not very nice of him) and Hunter sniffed his bottom(that wasn't poopy) and said, "OH YUCK! Now I have poop in my nose!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
breanna said...

lizzie was the same way until i eliminated everything polyester and then she slept good... i've found it to be a common allergy! hope it helps!!