Callie just slept in her car seat the whole time, which was amazing since the gym was REALLY loud. It was nice to get out with the kids and do something different.
Then last night Brent took me out on a date! We took Callie with us but left the boys with gma and gpa. We ate at a restaurant we've eaten at only a couple times, but we really like it. Callie slept the whole time we were there, so it was relaxing for us. What wasn't relaxing was the gall bladder attack that I had during the night from the food I ate. I guess its safe to say its not just pregnancy that gives me problems with the gall bladder. Now I have to figure out what to do about getting my scan done. I want this gall bladder out. I'm tired of not knowing what is going to cause me pain(although lettuce is a sure trigger!) I just know that I can't nurse for awhile after the scan, so I have to begin pumping, which I've been putting off since I've had pain nursing. My sister-in-law recommended a product to help with nursing, but when I went to find it at Target last night they were out!
I stayed home from church this morning b/c of the attack, and b/c Tate is getting a cold, but we went over to S & D's for lunch and stayed the afternoon. Brent and I got to watch a little TV, which is nice when you don't have cable at home. We watched Survivor man, and I really like that show. Well, I should be off to bed, tomorrow I am going on an adventure out of town with the kids. I'm hoping the kids enjoy it and are well behaved.
PS. I'm due tomorrow! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment