Friday, March 14, 2008
Busy, Busy!
Well, I guess the blogging world will be getting less of my blogging, I find it is rather hard to get away anymore. This week has been a blur of feedings, diapers, laundry, feedings, laundry, diapers, appointments and a little spit up. A nurse came by the house this morning and gave me a few insights into the (still) painful nursing, so I am excited to try some of the ideas out. Callie is up to 7 pounds 10 oz and is doing very well. The nurse explained that babies typically go through growth spurts at 3 weeks, so that explains my never-ending nursing. Callie did, however, let me sleep from 2:30-5:15 last night. That is the biggest chunk of sleep I've gotten in the weeks she's been alive. Hunter and Tate, though, have been taking turns waking up in the middle of the night(usually while Callie is sleeping ironically) So I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead:) I feel good today, though. Alright, Callie's crying for food, here are the pictures:





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment